Leather boots are iconic sportswear soccer players. Most people who use them recommend it highly due to the great quality of leathers, reliability, and durability of the boots. It does not matter if you are a beginner or a professional player, performing in the leather pair can surely boost your performance and ensure the highest comfort. Therefore, to help you find the perfect pair of leather boots, we have compiled the list of the best leather soccer boots for our lovely readers!
Best Leather Soccer Boots in 2021
Check on Amazon
1. PUMA Powercat 1.10
2. PUMA V Konstrukt II GCi FG
3. PUMA V1.10 Tricks i FG Mens
4. Adidas Men’s Copa Gloro 20.2 Firm Ground Boots
5. Nike Men’s Tiempox Genio II Leather IC Sport shoes- Best for low budget
6. LIAOCX Soccer Boots Shoes TF/AG Boots
The Puma PowerCat 1.10 SG Men’s leather boots are made of kangaroo leather with 100% genuine material. Additionally, it is designed for ensuring comfort to the players on the soft ground. With the upper as leather and inner sole with EVA microfiber, you can play in these for hours at a stretch without feeling uncomfortable. The outsole has studs with a TPU-injected outsole for better durability of the pair.
- It is designed with a synthetic sole to provide durability
- Superior quality 100% leather is used to manufacture it
- These soccer boots are best for the soft grounds to play in
- Provides perfect fit due to soft EVA inner sole
- TPU- injected heel in boots to provide stability in technical play
- Not strong enough for all types of field games
When it comes to selecting Women’s sportswear for higher comfort, the Puma V Konstrukt II GCi is a highly recommended choice. The super-soft leather in the inner layer and the contrasting rigid layer in the outer layer are a perfect combination. Additionally, the extra soft inner padding can help the feet mold to the shoe and keep the feet snuggled without suffocation.
- Great quality of leather with 100% manufacturing material
- Super soft leather adjusted in the inner part of the shoe
- It is designed for a natural firm fit for women
- Extra padding in the inner toe area for comfort
- The External Heel Cage Unit is superior for better protection of feet
- It is only suitable for firm ground for female players
- Durability is not prolonged
For firm grounds, the boots from PUMA for men’s is the superior quality series of V1.10 Tricks i FG leather soccer boots. The lightweight of the boots makes it sportswear of the highest comfort and stability. It is engineered with a lace cover design for smooth kicking delivery. The design of the carbon fiber plate is utilized well for creating firm and better reactivity on firm grounds.
- Made by assured 100% synthetic leather for higher quality
- It has a TPU-infected configuration for greater stability
- Lightweight for ensuring a comfortable wearing experience
- Studded configuration for stability while running
- It is more friction-resistant than most firm ground shoes
- As it is mostly synthetic, the leather quality is not efficient enough to choose this
For a stylish leather boot for firm ground, the popular Copa Gloro 20.2 from Adidas is a notable choice. It is designed with softened leather and stitched with technique to make it an adjustable fit boot. You can comfortably wear this due to the snuggled fitting that is designed by adding the foot-hugging knit textile collar. So with this pair of boots, you can enhance your performance.
- It has a lace closure for a better outlook
- Suitable for firm ground and designed for durability
- The upper is made up of superior X-Ray leather for higher material quality
- It has an elastic strap with a fold-over tongue for better adjustment
- The price is comparatively higher for firm ground shoes
If you are looking for a great quality leather shoe within a tight budget, then you can definitely choose the Nike Men’s Tiempox Genio II leather shoes. They might seem not seem like regular boots, but they provide great performance.
It has high traction brilliant outsole that makes it suitable for regular use. The sticky rubber outsole makes it wearable for outdoor and indoor. The full-grain leather is soft and provides higher comfort.
- Comfortable due to the soft full-grain leather quality
- It has an efficient traction capability for playing comfortably in
- The fit is precise for moderate feet dimensions
- Both male and female can wear it due to its unisex construction
- Not suitable for playing in all types of weather conditions
- Easily worn down due to low quality of leather
When it comes to superb performance and higher durability, the athletic leather boots by LIAOCX are a remarkable choice. It is configured with rotational traction in the molded cleats made of rubber.
It makes the boot great sportswear for the highest comfort and foot protection. The superb quality of the leather and rubber makes it long-lasting and reliable soccer boots.
- It is constructed with a non-slip rubber sole that grips the feet snugly for comfort
- Suitable for turf ground and other type fields
- It is durable and waterproof
- Designed with a sock-mouth for a perfect fit in the ankle
- Comparatively expensive than other leather boots available in the market
Soccer enthusiasts become mind-boggled when it comes to purchasing the right pair. Because there are innumerable choices available in the market, it can be quite overwhelming to choose the perfect leather boots. So, if you have already decided to opt for leather boots for your soccer games, then we are here to guide you to purchase the accurate one.
We have created a comprehensive guide for you that highlights the most important aspects you need to look for to end up with the best pair of soccer boots. To know all about it, read further!
Type of Material
Leather is a remarkable manufacturing material compared to synthetic and other types of materials. In terms of soccer leather boots, there are two types of leather.
One of them is kangaroo leather boots. They are a good choice for higher tensile strength. They are lightweight and strong, so it ensures long-lasting use. Another significant advantage of these types of boots is that they mold well according to your feet.
So it is highly recommended for people with broad feet to purchase this because it provides comfort. Lastly, to add to it, they are soft, so your feet do not feel stuffy rather fit perfectly.
Another type is cowhide leather. This leather is made by cows. The quality of the leather depends on the age of the cow, then mixed with half-grain for calfskin or full-grain for bunny skin. This is contrasting to kangaroo leather boots as they are not tensile or sturdy. But they do provide a comfortable texture.
Many people prefer this due to its durability. You can select this type if you are on a tight budget because kangaroo leather boots are comparatively more expensive than these.
Size of the Pair
While playing soccer, leather boots ensure great comfort. But to have a perfect fit is a significant feature. Different people have different feet shapes, so you need to measure your feet and purchase one. Leather boots do not extend much in the heat, so it would not be advisable to buy a bigger size.
To know your feet’s dimensions, measure them properly, and keep in mind to check the measurements fit accurately. Or else you might end up with sore feet because, in soccer, the feet receive the most impact.
One of the main attributes of opting for leather soccer boots is their superior durability. For a reliable and durable pair, leather boots are significant. A pair of genuine leather boots last for over a year or so smoothly.
However, the durability varies from brand to brand and even due to differences in manufacturing. The synthetic mixed with artificial leather can be attractive, but they are less reliable than original leather. The original leather boots can be less elegant, but they are more durable than others. Nevertheless, consider your preferences, financial ability, and market value before choosing either of them.
Position of the User
If you want to maintain a soccer professional aspect of your sportswear, then you need to keep in mind the position of the player. Generally, the notable brands create pairs that can be worn and played in by different types of players.
But certain leather boots are specially designed for specific positions of the players. We have mentioned all the categories so that you can select which one is suitable for you.
Defenders and goalkeepers need to go for sturdy and rigid boots. As they oppose the soccer ball and have to angle their ankles in different positions, they need a pair of leather boots that can keep their feet safe from injury. These boots are usually designed with studded soles to provide stability and ensure higher control capabilities during technical plays.
The Strikers and Wingers need to select soft and lightweight boots. Leather can be heavier than other shoes, so as these types of players require agility to move around quickly, the weight of the boots has to be less for better performance. Their shoes can be of thinner leather and maybe some front design to prevent corroding.
Lastly, the midfielders are the players who can choose either of the leather boots. As they require strong yet light leather, they can perform well in both types without having to ruin the quality of their performance.
However, these are not fixed rules when it comes to finding the perfect pair of leather boots. So if you like playing in all positions then you do not need to select different pairs. Rather consider other mentioned above attributes for finding your favorite pair.
Your one-stop complete guide and recommended list of the best soccer boots are created so that you can purchase your ultimate sportswear to heighten the level of your performance. Leather soccer boots are truly a superb option. The passion you have for soccer will only enhance more when you play vehemently with great performance wears. Hope you can decide with our descriptive article and buy the perfect pair so that legendary games are played ahead!
You may also like to read: Soccer Skills for Beginners